- This event has passed.
XXVII District Heating Forum in Miedzyzdroje
10 September - 13 September
Joint Danish Stand – Seminars – Discussions
DBDH, the Danish Embassy in Warsaw, and the Polish Chamber of District Heating invite you to the 27th Forum event for district heating in Poland in Miedzyzdroje 2023.
As the largest and the most recognized district heating sector event in Poland, we expect to see many representatives of all the great heating companies operating in Poland. The Polish Chamber of District Heating in Miedzyzdroje near Szczecin has organized the event for the past 25 years. In 2022, the number of participants amounted to more than 680 representatives from the district heating sector.
Panel discussions with decision-makers
As the district heating in Poland is facing the process of transformation also to meet EU requirements and the local energy policies, the developments are expected to be discussed during the panel discussions at Forum seminars. The views of the representatives of the Ministry of Climate and Environment, Energy Regulatory Office and National Fund for Environmental Protection as well as the district heating companies will be shared during panel discussions. We also expect the views from the Danish district heating sector to be part of the opening debate as Mr. Lars Gullev, VEKS, is invited to share the views from Den-mark. For this reason, we expect that the forum event - again this year - will be a great opportunity to present Danish technologies and to follow the current developments in district heating in Poland.
"Day of New Technologies"
The "Day of New Technologies" will be dedicated to the latest technological solutions already operating in the industry and visions and forecasts related to future technologies. The Forum consists of different seminars and debates in parallel with a district heating exhibition, where companies can present their technological solutions and services. During the Forum, the Polish Chamber of District Heating will be handing out the District Heating Laurels to companies of special distinction in the field for several categories.
Are you interested in participating in the joint Danish stand during the XXVI District Heating Forum?
We have made a pre-booking for up to 40 m2 of exhibition space, which can be shared by up to 10 companies. The total exhibition area will be flexible according to the number of participating companies.
Participating at the joint Danish stand will give your company the full advantage of the Danish brand and attract the attention of the Polish audience, who are aware of the quality of Danish solutions and technologies. We will offer one large stand fully equipped, including refreshments for excellent networking possibilities. You will also be able to participate in the Day of New Technologies, presenting your company's know-how and technical solutions (optional).
Who will you meet?
The District Heating Forum in Miedzyzdroje is the most significant event in the heating sector in Poland and is attended by representatives of all major heating companies operating in Poland. The Forum event is an opportunity to exchange point of views and look at the current situation in district heating, as it consists of seminars and debates in parallel with a large district heating exhibition.
The Danish stand is in a very central place at the Pavilion, where the exhibition's opening takes place.
Sunday, 10th September
• Dinner & social program
Monday, 11th September
• Opening ceremony of the exhibition EXPO XXVI FCP
• Ceremony and hand-over of district heating prizes
• Conference & debates
• New technology Day, Session I
• Dinner & District heating evening – social program
Tuesday, 12th September, New Technologies Day
• Exhibition EXPO XXV FCP – all-day
• New Technology Day, Session II
• New Technology Day, Session III
• Dinner and social program
Do you want to join?
Izabela Jakobsen / email@example.com
Senior Commercial Advisor
Direct +48 (22) 565 29 20
Mobile +48 691 844 410
Pia Zimmermann / firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile +45 29 26 03 80
The Danish Embassy, on request to email@example.com, will book hotels.
Transport is suggested by car (approx. 6 hours from Copenhagen or Kolding).
It is also possible to fly via Szczecin.
• 4 m2 at a joint Danish stand
• Fully equipped space and refreshments
• Publishing your company's full-page advertisement in the official catalog
• Conference package to all participants will include your brochures
• Participation fee & conference package for one person.
• Participation fee & conference package of extra person (extra cost)
• Opening ceremony at the Danish stand
• Presentation at the New Technology Day (extra cost and optional)
• Unique networking with the entire Polish district heating sector
• Knowledge transfer of Danish district heating know-how and solutions
• Hands-on experience from Poland by meeting with Polish DH utilities
• All planning & coordination by Danish Embassy and DBDH
We have a very good support from the Danish Trade Council so we can offer a really attractive price for participation in this exhibition and conference with 75% co-financing. To obtain the co-financing, your company is required to sign the Trade Councils de minimis form as well as BREXIT*)
Prices with signed Brexit and fulfilment of de minimis declaration will be:
• 4m2 including one company representative: DKK 10,800 ex. VAT per company
• Extra representative: DKK 7,400
• Presentation at New Technology Day: DKK 1,500
*) Without signed BREXIT Form, the cost will be gross without 75% co-financing. Please contact us, if you have any questions in this regard.
Please sign up by email to firstname.lastname@example.org latest 4th July 2023