DBDH promotes district heating and district cooling both locally and internationally. A membership offers value for members through networking and activities such as export promotions, member meetings and conferences creating new business opportunities. As a member, your company benefit from:
• A valuable network in the district heating sector across industrial enterprises, consultant engineers and utilities where the engagementet is big
• 4 annual members meetings with export relevant content and a forum for informal discussions with the member companies.
• The possibility of presenting the company at a members meeting
• An annual general assembly which takes place at varying political parties at Christiansborg and a relevant energy political presentation
• Other ad hoc member arrangements, such as after-work meetings, visits by politicians etc.
• Opportunity to submit company specific news directly through monthly newsletter and our website to which 2-3 news is uploaded on a daily basis
DBDH is known on the export markets as the representative for the district heating industry in Denmark, e.g. through participation in many conferences with presentations about Danish district heating technology and solutions and also through the professional magazine HOT|COOL which is published four times a year.
• Joint participation in export drives directly targeted at the district heating sector on both the local and the international markets. Fælles eksportfremstød som er direkte målrettet fjernvarmesektoren på såvel nære som fjerne markeder. Frequent participation by the Energy Agency / the utilites, the export drives are “rubber-stamped” abroad. Likewise, the official Denmark is often participating w/ambassador, minister etc.
• Influence on priority of the markets
• Focus groups and knowledge sharing among the members, targeted specific markets or technology, including increased focus on concrete projects in cities and regions
• Contact to national district heating associations at the export markets through DBDH’s cooperation with these
• Company profile in HOT|COOL in the first edition after entry in the organization
• The opportunity to publish articles about relevant cases/technology in HOT|COOL
• The possibility of participating in delegation visits to Denmark from the export markets
• Network to Dansk Fjernvarme, Grøn Energi and FIF Marketing
• A visible organisation that promotes the interests of the industry in Denmark
• Attention to the terms and conditions for export of Danish district heating technology and consultancy
• Attention to the framework for district cooling
• A large network of suppliers, which offers possibilities of informal discussion with existing as well as potential suppliers
• A network of like-minded utilities, which means that know-how can be exchanged quickly
• A possibility of being able to offer staff who are interested the possibility of partly representing the company to foreign delegation and partly to let the employees take part in export promoting activities – either as support to commercial companies or as profit-making activities. This increases employee contentment.
• A possibility of maintaining and/or attract staff that are interested in working with district heating in a broader sense nationally as well internationally.
• Many international requests which mean that the utility is given new district heating knowledge but is forced to consider why we do as we do?
Fill out the form below to join DBDH. You will be contacted by the secretariat with more information shortly after.
To learn more about the member benefits, discount agreements, focus groups and more, please do not hesitate to contact the secretariat or board of directors. Please fill out the form on the Contact page.