Verdo – a sustainable energy group
Verdo’s core business is sustainable energy and technical infrastructure. We develop green energy plants for industry and energy supply services both in Denmark and abroad. We are among Europe’s leading suppliers of sustainable, certified biomass for the industrial sector and for district heating. We also supply our Danish consumer customers with heat, water, and electricity around the clock, all year round.
Experts in energy plants
With more than 30 years of experience, we advise on all types of energy plant installations and technologies, and we can assist with the following:
- Green technologies such as waste-to-energy, biomass, heat pumps, and electrical boilers
- Engineering, project planning, and installation of your plant
- Service and operation for the plant’s entire lifecycle
- Advise on energy optimization
- Choosing the optimum fuel for your plant
- 160 specialists can help you achieve efficient, reliable, and sustainable energy production. We turn professional competencies into dedicated consultancy based on our in-depth insights into all aspects of your unique energy plant.
We help reduce the emission of CO2 for every plant we install, which replaces an existing plant based on fossil fuel.
Combined heat and power (CHP)
Energy production plants
Heat pumps / electrical boilers