District Cooling 2018, IDEA, Dubai (exhibition and conference)
Participate in a 4-day event with exhibition, conference, workshop, B2B meetings with developers, district cooling providers, consultancies etc. and networking reception event to explore the market opportunities and build relations with district cooling players in the Gulf Region.
Sunday, Dec. 9 – Tuesday Dec. 11
Participate with a small exhibition together with other Danish companies at the IDEA DistrictCooling2018 conference with focus on Efficient Energy for Smarter Cities at the Palm Resort in Dubai.
For further information please see these links to the event: https://www.districtenergy.org/districtcooling2018/homehttps://www.districtenergy.org/districtcooling2018/trade-show/exhibitor-information
The IDEA DistrictCooling2018 conference is a unique opportunity for providers, manufacturers, suppliers and business partners in the district energy sector to showcase products and services to an international audience from across the Gulf Region and beyond.
- The Danish companies will share four table tops that are in a ballroom setting to allow ample opportunity for networking during receptions and refreshments breaks at the conference
- Each Danish company will get one (1) full conference registration
- Full attendee list, post event
- Small meetings for the Danish participants in the exhibition area will be set-up with key stakeholder at the conference
Tuesday evening, Dec. 11
Dinner Networking Reception at the residence of the Danish General Consul.
- Welcoming by Consul General Jens Alsbirk
- Invited guests from relevant developers, district cooling providers, contractors, consultancies, other relevant suppliers, companies network, etc.
Wednesday, Dec 12
Visit 2 – 3 of the most relevant developers and district cooling providers to discuss coming projects and to present the competences of the Danish companies.
- Learn about the recent developments in the Gulf Region
- Learn about upcoming projects in the UAE
- Get direct contact to technology decision makers on a high level in the Gulf Region
- Lear about cases in the market from other Danish participants
- Meet relevant private and public stakeholders in the market
- Make the first move towards a market entry and/or expand your current market
This event is co-organised by the Danish Board of District Heating (DBDH) and the Royal Danish Consulate General in Dubai (Trade Council) and has received support from the Danish Trade Council.
Learn about the recent developments in the UAE cooling market Hear cases from Danish companies in the market Meet relevant private and public stakeholders in the market Make the first move towards a market entry and/or expand your current market
The price for full participation in the official export promotion is DKK 24,000.
Each participating company may bring two company representatives to participate in the official program and invite up to three guests to the networking reception.
All prices are based on 10 participating companies and on receiving support from the Trade Council.
Plane tickets and accommodation are not included, but the general consulate can assist with hotel reservations.
The booking of the exhibition is due therefore the registration deadline is Friday the 7th September by sending a confirming mail to Lars Hummelmose at firstname.lastname@example.org