The demand to move towards a circular economy is here, and the demand will increase. Making sure that materials are recyclable at the end of a lifetime and that we can produce new products from recycled materials are challenges that has to be solved. We take a closer look at the development of recycled materials and how they can be used in pre-insulated pipes for sustainable DH.
Publication date: January 11, 2022
Find the webinar program here
- Our approach to sustainability and new DH solutions, Elsebeth Arendt, Kredsløb (Danish utility) –
- Circular economy and sustainable products based on recycled plastic materials, Anders Kildegaard Knudsen, The Danish Plastics Federation
- Development of pre-insulated pipes to match the green ambitions for DH, Peter Jorsal, Kingspan
- Experiences from Aalborg Forsyning (Danish utility) with pipes based on recycled plastic, Hanne Kortegaard Støchkel, DBDH
- Research into sustainable materials – switching to recycled plastic materials, Jesper de Claville Christiansen, Aalborg University