From the 9th of September to the 12th of September, DBDH and the Danish Trade Council hosted a Spanish delegation visit from the region Castilla y Leon.
The delegation comprised high ranking officers from the Spanish organizations SOMACYL and EREN.
SOMACYL is the Public Company for Infrastucture, Environment and Water – depending of the Ministry. It is the executive and investor arm of the Ministry in all kinds of public investment initiatives, such as water treatment plants, waste management facilities and district heating schemes. For instance SOMACYL is the developer behind the largest district heating project in Spain, at the new campus of the Valladolid University, which was awarded to a partnership between local company REBI and French district heating operator COFELY.
From SOMACYL, following persons participated:
– Javier Pablos Aragón – Director of Water Infrastructures, Ministry of Infrastructures and Environment and Technical Director at SOMACYL
– Sergio Lara Pascual – Manager for Biomass and District Heating Projects, SOMACYL – Technical department
EREN is the regional energy agency, equivalent to Energistyrelsen. Its main competences are to promote renewable energies and energy efficiency in the region, and to advise the Ministry regarding energy policy.
From EREN, following persons participated:
– Ricardo González Mantero – Director General of Energy and Mining, Managing Director EREN
– Rafael Ayuste Cupido – Director Renewable Energies at EREN – Decision maker with technical profile
During the three day visit, the delegation had meetings with- , visited-, and were presented to technologies from:
- Energistyrelsen, Miljøstyrelsen, samt Brancheforeningen for Biogas og Biomasse and INBIOM
- Danfoss, EC Power, Grundfos Biobooster, Niras, Arcon, Logstor, Justsen, Kamstrup, AVK and Alcon
- CTR and Frederiksberg Forsyning (the control room and the peak load boiler station), Løgstør Fjernvarme, Skanderborg Fjernvarme, Dronninglund Fjernvarme, Hammel Fjernvarme, and a local DH-sub station at Frederiksberg (Copenhagen)
- Herlev Hospital, Enggården Dragør, small combustion installation (local boiler) in Hedensted, and Herning Vandværk
DBDH and the Danish Trade Council thank all participants for their positive involvement and effort in relation to the visit.
Press releases from the Spanish press can be downloaded here (only in Spanish):
[wpfilebase tag=browser id=66 /]
For further information on the visit, please contact Ricky Bjørkvik, firstname.lastname@example.org
Pictures from the delegation visit: