Drone Systems is a leading specialist in thermal drone inspections. Our key product is complete and systematic thermal mapping of district heating networks.
We are leaders in delivering thermal precision maps combined with customer-friendly, web-based presentation of data, including detailed analysis of the state of the district heating network. We make an exceptional effort for overall safety and plan our flight operations meticulously.
Drone Systems was founded in 2015 and is based in Aarhus, Denmark.
• Thermal drone inspections of district heating networks, in collaboration with local drone pilots/partners.
• We deliver thermal ortomaps and analyses in Teraplan, our unique cloud-based web platform, developed and maintained by Drone Systems.
• Teraplan provides a total overview of the network including general condition assessment.
• Teraplan can be used for priotized renovation planning.
WITH OUR SERVICES WE HELP OUR CUSTOMERS TO:
• Getting full overview of the condition of their district heating network.
• Reduce heat losses.
• Finding leaks, they cannot find on their own.
• Saving money.
• Benefitting the environment.
WHY CHOOSE DRONE SYSTEMS?
We are thermal inspection specialists. Our services are based on more than 6 years’ experience. In Denmark, we serve more than 150 district heating companies. Among them many with a long-term service agreement for yearly inspections. The duration of an agreements is normally 3 to 5 years.
We have references abroad, working with local drone pilots/partners: UK, Shetland, the Faroe Islands, Norway.
WHY CHOOSE DRONE INSPECTIONS?
Using a drone for the thermal inspection you get 100% coverage of the district heating network. When using a handheld camera or a car mounted you only get 50-70% coverage, because certain areas are difficult to access.
Head of Sales and Marketing
Tel: +45 2068 5500