Added Values offers expert advice in
• Strategic energy planning
• Integration of green technologies, e.g., seawater heat pumps and Power-to-X
• Economical control rooms
• Regulatory and market conditions
• Optimization of plant investment and plant portfolio
• Operation optimization of existing plants
• Advanced model-based calculations
Added Values thus provides highly specialized consultancy, ensuring a maximum value for the customers in their investments and daily energy production.
A strong partner in energy investments
Their unique and profound expertise and hands-on experience make them a strong partner in their customers’ energy investments, contributing to greener energy production in the future.
20 highly specialized engineers
Added Values is a medium-size Danish consulting engineering company. Added Values’ headquarters are located in Vejle, and they presently employ 20 highly specialized engineers, some with more than 25 years of international experience in the energy sector.
Green energy transition
Energy markets and systems
Economical control room
Countries of interest:
Head of Communication
Lysholt Allé 8
Ph +45 24479590
Dir +45 61146643