Webinar about new solutions that provide low-emission sector coupling and integrate heating, cooling, and electricity supply.
Learn about heat & cold production, storage, re-electrification, digital control solutions, and future technologies. Listen to and interact with experienced people from utilities, academic, and technical solution providers.
Publication date: February 24, 2021
Webinar program with presentations
- Welcome and introduction – Lars Hummelmose, DBDH
- Integrated Solutions for district energy and other future technologies – Per Steffensen and Frank Grundholm, ABB
- System integration of heat and electricity – how? – Peter Sorknæs, PhD, Aalborg University
- Case Esbjerg, Denmark. The value of installing the world´s largest seawater heat pump with CO2 refrigerant – DIN Forsyning, Esbjerg, Denmark
- Sector coupling, heat & cold production, storage, re-electrification technologies – Raymond C. Decorvet, MAN Energy Solutions