- In 2020, we commissioned large green projects that significantly changed the fuel composition and thereby reduced CO2 consumption for heat production.
- We have realized an Energy Center in collaboration with Grundfos, which utilizes the surplus heat from the factory and, at the same time, produces cooling.
- A transmission line between Bjerringbro and Ulstrup so we can transport the energy from the green production facilities to Ulstrup.
- A heat pump central that utilizes the heat in the air and converts it into district heating.
- A unique wastewater central that utilizes the heat from the purified wastewater and, at the same time, stores heat in ATES warehouses in the summer – for use when the cold comes.
The results are clear – gas consumption is reduced, and electrification is taking over.
Gudenådalens Energiselskab A.m.b.a
Realskolevej 18, 8850 Bjerringbro email@example.com +45 8668 1422
Charles Winther Hansen
Phone: 8668 1422 firstname.lastname@example.org