- This event has passed.
Online workshop: Which types of Danish DH solutions to highlight in China?
27 September @ 8:30 am - 10:00 am
Invitation to discuss and influence Danish-inspired heat plan in the selected Chinese city as well as a publication highlighting essential elements in the green district heating transition in Denmark
For this online workshop, we are inviting Danish companies
• with existing business in China,
• curious about new opportunities from the green transition in China, or
• with a general interest in promoting the solutions behind a successful green transition based on district heating
The workshop is organized by a project demonstrating holistic heat planning - based on Danish experiences and adapted to a carefully selected Chinese city. The project aims to support other Chinese cities in their green transition through capacity building and strong networks in China.
This online workshop aims to collect information from Danish companies about solutions (hardware, IT, heat planning, sector integration, etc.) that can be integrated into DH in China to make it greener and more efficient. In particular, we are looking for input for these tasks in the project, two specific “pilots” in the Chinese heat plan:
1) The aim is to find and describe two cases where Danish-inspired solutions can make a significant difference in the selected Chinese city. We are looking for input to help us find and specify such cases.
2) A publication highlighting the many different elements behind a successful green transition. The story will be told through the city of Aarhus, providing an overall story for companies to highlight their place and contributions to “clean heating.” We are looking for input on elements to include and feedback on the value of such a publication in China and other countries. Also, we have ideas on how to include things not directly related to Aarhus, so don’t hold back ideas on that account.
Why you should join
- Learn more about the project, the selected city, the heat planning process, and collaboration in China.
- Influence the project's work – ensure that the elements and examples you and your company find interesting are known to us.
- Even if your company is not yet doing business in China, see this as an opportunity to learn more and to give input to the overall story that may also be used in other countries.
Sign up for free!
Time: 27 September 2022, 08:30-10.00 (CEST)
The workshop will be in English, and we encourage people based in Denmark, China, or elsewhere worldwide to join.
Sign-up for the online workshop here
This project Supporting the clean heating transition in China is supported by the Danish Energy Agency through the Energy Export Initiatives Grant Program (TFE).