- This event has passed.
WEBINAR SERIES: #2 End-to-end solution to achieve the green transition
18 January @ 3:00 pm - 4:30 pmFree
DBDH WEBINAR SERIES ON NEW SOLUTIONS IN DISTRICT HEATING
We start the new year by looking forward and diving into three new solutions in district heating.
We expect the webinars to be of interest for DH utilities, consultants, and others keen on learning more about new ways to make DH greener, more efficient, and more digital.
- Sustainable materials for DH in the future - preinsulated pipes, 11th January 15.00-16.30
- End-to-end solution to achieve the green transition, 18th January 15.00-16.30
- Preparing utilities for a datadriven future, 25th January 15.00-16.30
The webinars are free of charge, and you can sign-up here.
End-to-end solution to achieve the green transition, 18th January 15.00-16.30
District heating utilities are facing new challenges and opportunities. With networks becoming more and more complex, goals to reach the CO2 neutrality and optimize energy efficiency, are high on their agenda. Therefore, it is crucial to know the trends and new available solutions that connect the network as a whole - from plants and distribution to buildings and homes. By unlocking the potential of connectivity, optimization tools make it possible for utilities and service providers to effectively meet growing demands for energy efficiency while improving business operations and costs.
Program and speakers:
1. End-to-end approach to optimize district energy networks, with Lars Troldahl, Danfoss
2. Gain operational and energy cost savings in the entire district energy value chain, with Lars Troldahl, Lauri Hiekkanen, Damjan Primožič
3. End-to-end optimization: real-life case of district heating utility Vatajankoski, Finland, with Lauri Hiekkanen
4. Considerations about online modeling, with Peer Andersen, Fjernvarme Fyn (Danish utility)
5. Questions and debate
Find the presentations 1-3 here.
Find presentation 4 here.