- This event has passed.
WEBINAR SERIES: #1 Sustainable materials for DH in the future – preinsulated pipes
11. January 2022 @ 3:00 pm - 4:30 pmFree
DBDH WEBINAR SERIES ON NEW SOLUTIONS IN DISTRICT HEATING
We start the new year by looking forward and diving into three new solutions in district heating.
We expect the webinars to be of interest for DH utilities, consultants, and others keen on learning more about new ways to make DH greener, more efficient, and more digital.
- Sustainable materials for DH in the future - pre-insulated pipes, 11th January 15.00-16.30 - Watch the recording here
- End-to-end solution to achieve the green transition, 18th January 15.00-16.30
- Preparing utilities for a data driven future, 25th January 15.00-16.30
The webinars are free of charge, and you can sign-up here.
Sustainable materials for DH in the future - preinsulated pipes, 11th January 15.00-16.30
The demand to move towards a circular economy is here, and the demand will increase. Making sure that materials are recyclable at the end of a lifetime and that we can produce new products from recycled materials are challenges that has to be solved. We take a closer look at the development of recycled materials and how they can be used in pre-insulated pipes for sustainable DH.
- Our approach to sustainability and new DH solutions, Elsebeth Arendt, AffaldVarme Aarhus (Danish utility) - Find the presentation here
- Circular economy and sustainable products based on recycled plastic materials, Anders Kildegaard Knudsen, The Danish Plastics Federation - Find the presentation here
- Development of pre-insulated pipes to match the green ambitions for DH, Peter Jorsal, Kingspan - Find the presentation here
- Experiences from Aalborg Forsyning (Danish utility) with pipes based on recycled plastic, Hanne Kortegaard Støchkel, DBDH - Find the presentation here
- Research into sustainable materials – switching to recycled plastic materials, Jesper de Claville Christiansen, Aalborg University - Find the presentation here
- Questions and debate