- This event has passed.
Visit to the Netherlands March 8 – 10
8. March 2017 - 10. March 2017
Visit to the Netherlands
Together with Warmte Netwerk, DBDH invites to an export promotion tour to the Netherlands March 8 – 10. The Netherlands has always been an important marked for many Danish companies, and now the future looks even better. The political agenda has turned a bit, and district heating and all the benefits we can deliver is getting more and more hot. At the same time the Dutch government has announced that gas for domestic heating will vanish 20 years from now. Read more in the [wpfilebase tag=fileurl id=807 linktext=’attached article from Klaas de Jong’ /]
This visit will enable energy practitioners from the Netherlands and Denmark to exchange knowledge and engage in collaboration on building the future energy systems that we need. And you will meet Dutch district heating companies both in the workshops and at the seminar. An excellent opportunity also to learn what the market will look like in the future.
An overview of the proposed program:
- Wednesday March 8
- Arrival of the Danish delegation
- Late afternoon: Briefing from Warmte Netwerk (Gijs de Man and Klaas de Jong): Latest political developments in the Netherlands – exclusively for the Danish delegation
- Briefing from the Danish ambassador (TBC)
- Thursday, March 9
- Morning: Workshop with Alliander: special sessions with Liander, the network company, DGO, the heat subsidiary and Liandon, the heat contractor
- Afternoon: District heating seminar open for everyone with in interest in DH in the Netherlands. Invitations will also be send to relevant Belgium stakeholders.
- Pre-dinner event addressing a more political agenda. A demonstration of the Danish example for Dutch lawmakers
- Evening: VIP dinner for a few select stakeholders and the Danish delegation
- Friday, March 10
- 3 – 4 meetings/workshops with DH companies with specific plans for developments in the future. Themes: how to improve the sustainability of the supplied heat, how to involve customers/improve customer relations (usage of meetering data) and much more
- End of program
Price for this event:
The price for participation in the event is (per company):
- 8,900 DKK (ex. VAT) (one representative per company)
- 10.900 DKK (ex. VAT) (up to three representatives per company)
This trip is co-sponsored by the Danish Trade Council, hence the attractive prices!