Spring Symposium of Heat Producers in Zakopane
25 April - 27 April
XXX Scientific and Technical Symposium Spring Meeting of the District Heating Sector
Joint Danish stand – seminars - discussions
It is a pleasure for the Danish Board of District Heating and the Royal Danish Embassy in Warsaw to invite you to the 30th District Heating Spring Symposium event in Zakopane.
The Symposium is the largest meeting of executives and technical specialists in heat and power plants. You will meet many representatives of all the major heating companies operating in Poland, both on executive and engineering levels.
For the past years, this event has been one the most recognized district heating initiatives organized in the South part of Poland. Among more than 500 participants - 350 are technical and investment directors, specialists from heat and power plants, and representatives from the district heating sector.
The process of transformation of district heating in Poland has significantly accelerated recently. Some of the most important developments are expected to be discussed during the panel discussions at spring seminar. For this reason, we expect that the event will be a great opportunity to exchange views and look at the current situation in district heating in Poland.
Exhibitors will represent the following topics:
• Construction of new sources in the heating industry
• Modernisation of existing technical infrastructure
• Boiler technologies
• Environmental protection
• Optimisation of equipment operation
• Energy efficiency
• Equipment and technologies for district heating
• Construction, repair, and renewal of networks
• Network monitoring, control, and metering
• Reduction of heat and water losses
Benefits of participation in the Zakopane District Heating symposium:
• Joint Danish exhibition arranged in partnership with DBDH and the TC Warsaw
• Direct access to approximately 350 chairmen, technical and investment managers, and specialists representing CHPs, heat plants, and industrial CHPs
• Participation in seminars dedicated to all the most important areas of a district heating
• Opportunity to present the company's solutions during a 15-minute lecture (at extra cost)
• Access to information about planned investments/purchase plans of the district heating industry
• Access to the b2b platform, which before the conference, enables to arrange the direct meetings.
Joint Danish Exhibition
We have made a pre-booking for 28 m2 of exhibition space, which can be shared by up to 7-8 companies. The total exhibition area will be flexible according to the number of participating companies. Participating at the joint Danish stand will give your company the full advantage of the Danish brand and attract attention from the Polish audience who know the quality of Danish solutions and technologies.
We will offer a stand fully equipped, including refreshments for excellent networking possibilities.
27 April 2023
• Opening ceremony of the Symposium
• Conference & debates
• Conferences & debates – Panel I
• Dinner & District heating evening – social program
28 April 2023
• Conferences & debates – Panels: II-VI
• District Heating Debate
• Dinner and social program
29 April 2023
• Special lecture (TBC)
• End of the program
Please, find further details and contact information here
Do you want to join?
Please, send Pia Zimmermann a mail at (email@example.com)