ReThink Your Heat Supply: A Webinar on How to Optimize the Efficiency of Your DHN
8 June @ 9:00 am - 10:15 pm
Join us for an innovative webinar that will change the way you think about district heating networks! Are you looking to transition your District Heating Network (DHN) from fossil fuels to more sustainable, efficient heat sources? Do you want to learn how to reduce DHN temperatures to take full advantage of heat pumps? Our experts will share their insights and experience on how to optimize your DHN for heat pump installation, including using CO2 heat pumps, lowering temperatures, and maximizing your COP.
Discover the benefits of these methods, including reduced energy costs and increased sustainability. Don't miss out on this opportunity to engage with experts and learn the secrets to unlocking the full potential of your district heating network. Join us for this exciting webinar and transform your DH system for a better future!
The webinar will be held twice, once for European time zones and once for American/Asian time zones.
Save your preferred date: June 8, 9.00-10.15 CET or June 13, 15.00-16.15 GMT.
The webinar will be 75 minutes long: 60 minutes of presentations and 15 minutes of Q&A.
Here's what you can expect from the program:
- DHN operator explains why and how they lower the temperature in their DHN.
- How to detect potential to increase efficiency (lowering return) of DHN.
- Process and practical approaches
- How to optimize the use of heat pumps?
- COP improvement: energy consumption reduction/cost savings
- CO2 refrigerant – how it behaves when reducing return and heat source temperature.
- Small/medium/large heat-pumps
- Grid balancing/stabilization with heat-pumps
Sign up for free
Sign up for free using the links below and choose the date that suits you best.
Don't miss out on this unique opportunity to learn from industry experts and take your DHN to the next level.
We hope to see you there!
June 8: SIGN UP FOR FREE HERE June 13: SIGN UP FOR FREE HERE