- This event has passed.
XXVI Polish District Heating Forum in Miedzyzdroje
11 September - 14 September
Joint Danish Stand – Seminars – Discussions
DBDH, the Danish Embassy in Warsaw, and the Polish Chamber of District Heating invite you to the 26th Forum event for district heating in Poland in Miedzyzdroje 2022.
As the largest and the most recognized district heating sector event in Poland, we expect to see many representatives of all the great heating companies operating in Poland. The Polish Chamber of District Heating in Miedzyzdroje near Szczecin has organized the event for the past 25 years. In 2021, the number of participants amounted to more than 680 representatives from the district heating sector.
Panel discussions with decision-makers
As the district heating in Poland is facing the process of transformation also to be supported by the National Recovery Plan, the developments are expected to be discussed during the panel discussions at Forum seminars. The views of the representatives of the Ministry of Climate and Environment, Energy Regulatory Office, and National Fund for Environmental Protection, as well as the district heating companies, will be shared during panel discussions. For this reason, we expect that the forum event - again this year - will be an excellent opportunity to present Danish technologies and follow the current developments in district heating in Poland.
Day of New Technologies
The "Day of New Technologies" will be dedicated to the latest technological solutions already operating in the industry and visions and forecasts related to future technologies. The Forum consists of different seminars and debates in parallel with a district heating exhibition, where companies can present their technological solutions and services. During the Forum, the Polish Chamber of District Heating will be handing out the District Heating Laurels to companies of special distinction in the field for several categories.
Are you interested in participating in the joint Danish stand during the XXVI District Heating Forum?
We have made a pre-booking for up to 32 m2 of exhibition space, which up to 8 companies can share. The total exhibition area will be flexible according to the number of participating companies.
Participating at the joint Danish stand will give your company the full advantage of the Danish brand and attract the attention of the Polish audience, who are aware of the quality of Danish solutions and technologies. We will offer one large stand fully equipped, including refreshments for excellent networking possibilities. You will also be able to participate in the Day of New Technologies, presenting your company's know-how and technical solutions (optional).
Who will you meet?
The District Heating Forum in Miedzyzdroje is the most significant event in the heating sector in Poland and is attended by representatives of all major heating companies operating in Poland. The Forum event is an opportunity to exchange views and look at the current situation in district heating, as it consists of seminars and debates in parallel with a large district heating exhibition.
The Danish stand is in a very central place at the Pavilion, where the exhibition's opening occurs.
Sunday, 11th September
• Dinner & social program
Monday, 12th September
• Opening ceremony of the exhibition EXPO XXVI FCP
• Ceremony and hand over district heating prizes
• Conference & debates
• New technology Day, Session I
• Dinner & District heating evening – social program
Tuesday, 13th September, New Technologies Day
• Exhibition EXPO XXV FCP – all-day
• New Technology Day, Session II
• New Technology Day, Session III
• Dinner and social program
Do you want to join?
Izabela Jakobsen / email@example.com
Senior Commercial Advisor
Direct +48 (22) 565 29 20
Mobile +48 691 844 410
Pia Zimmermann / firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile +45 29 26 03 80
The Danish Embassy, on request to email@example.com, will book hotels.
Transport is suggested by car (approx. 6 hours from Copenhagen or Kolding).
It is also possible to fly via Szczecin.
• 4 m2 at a joint Danish stand
• Fully equipped space and refreshments
• Publishing your company's full-page advertisement in the official catalog
• Conference package to all participants will include your brochures
• Participation fee & conference package for one person.
• Participation fee & conference package of extra person is approx. DKK 5,200
• Opening ceremony at the Danish stand
• Presentation at the New Technology Day. Extra cost DKK 2,800 (optional)
• Unique networking with the entire Polish district heating sector
• Knowledge transfer of Danish district heating know-how and solutions
• Hands-on experience from Poland by meeting with Polish DH utilities
• All planning & coordination by Danish Embassy and DBDH
DKK 16,900 ex. VAT per company based on the 50% co-financing from Trade Council Denmark and fulfillment of de minimis declaration.
Please sign up by email to firstname.lastname@example.org latest 4th July 2022