Pittsburgh and Washington DC (USA) delegation trip to Denmark Q3
Pittsburgh and Washington DC Water, during a 5-day delegation trip in Q3 (depending on COVID-19 travel restrictions) wish to explore the Danish District Heating/Cooling expertise in various locations around Denmark.
Amongst other interests, the following areas are key to their visit:
- District energy as backbone for implementing integrated renewable energy
- How do you plan and implement for district energy (heating and cooling)?
- Affordable Housing
- Engaging private and public stakeholders
- Getting Green Transition into Policy development and urban land use tools
- City Recycling and Resource strategy
- Municipal Waste Management
- Other renewable energy sources
- Waste Heat Recovery
- Energy Storage
- City to City planning discussions of learnings and best practises
- Public Communication and Engagement of the city residents
- City budgeting for DE projects and climate action plan implementation
- Waste water DE systems
- Heat pumps DE systems
Significant representatives including City officials, contractors, university personnel, housing authorities, Sports and Exhibition Authority, Urban Redevelopment Authorities, Green Building Alliances and utilities are planning to attend.
For further information and sign-up, contact Lars Hummelmose, email@example.com; Mobile +45 2990 0080