The Netherlands has decided to stop the extraction of gas soon and at the same time wants to become independent of imported fuels - not least independent of gas from Russia. In addition, there is the desire for a green transition. Today, 12% of all households are heated by district heating. There are expectations that this share will increase fast in the future. Politically, district heating is therefore high on the agenda and the Dutch government is in the process of developing legislation and framework conditions for the entire energy sector. It is expected that this new framework will support the roll - out of district heating in general in the Netherlands and support the expansion of existing systems.
Therefore, DBDH together with the Danish Embassy have arranged a series of DH Webinars with the leading district energy companies in the Netherlands.
1. Introduction to the DH in NL: 27th May 15:00 – 17:00
2. ENECO digital seminar: 3rd June 9:00 – 12:00
3. Ennatuurlijk digital seminar: 8th June 09:00 - 12:00
4. SVP digital seminar: 15th June 14:00 – 17:00
5. Warmtebedrijf Rotterdam digtal seminar: 21st June 13:00 - 16:00
Registration is now closed.