- This event has passed.
Heating Days, Oslo, Norway
28. October 2013 - 29. October 2013
The annual Heating Days the 28-29th October, arranged by Norsk Fjernvarme (the Norwegian DHC organization), had record participation this year. The 250 participants was an international crowd from the DHC industry, politicians and students. The Danish sub suppliers have a strong position on the Norwegian DHC market and at the heating days the Danish DHC sector represented more than half of the exhibition companies.
At the two day conference DBDH had a two hour seminar with presentations from the following Danish companies:
– Low temperature DHC concepts by Rambøll
– Pipes to low temperature DHC projects by Logstor
– Thermal Oil Heater Schiller by Dansk Energi Service
– Components to minimizing loss of pressure in low temperature DHC concepts by Danfoss
– Efficient DHC pumps by Desmi
– Meetering in a efficient DHC system by Kamstrup
– Optimal selection of pipes by Isoplus
The Norwegian DHC sector is under strong pressure from the low electricity prices and therefore the investment for renovation and new build have been very low in 2013, but the Danish sub suppliers are ready for the investments to rise again.