- This event has passed.
Heidelberg, Germany – European City DH Webinar – 18th November
18. November 2020 @ 9:00 - 11:30
DBDH is happy to invite you to participate in 4 webinars. Here you get the opportunity to give answers to the following 4 European cities, seeking help in the development of their district heating networks.
Stadtwerke Heidelberg, Germany, 18th November 9.00 – 11.30
Topic 1: Optimization of the hydraulic situation in the district heating network
- Is it necessary to specify the direction of supply in each ring pipeline?
- How does the optimal valve positions would look like in the whole network?
- Is it suitable that the valves in ring pipelines just remain open and the water will find its way?
- Are there possible solutions in which the valve positions are dynamically driven according to the flow?
Topic 2: Dimensioning of district heating piping
- Could you say how much the design case is shifting from winter to summer and if this is a problem, you are dealing with in the Danish district heating systems?
- Do you have a target flow temperature as a compromise between maximum heat transfer and efficient integration of renewable heat sources in existing district heating systems?
See view the full programme here
Price for participation: DKK 2,500*
To reserve a seat in the expert panel, please sign up for the 4-City European DH Webinar by sending an e-mail to Lh@dbdh.dk
*the project is co-financed by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Denmark and therefore participants have to sign a de minimis declaration.
Please see the full list of dates below:
Karlovac and Osijek, Croatia - 12th November
Heidelberg, Germany - 18th November
Stadtwerke Ettlingen and Karlsruhe, Germany - 23rd November
Peterborough, United Kingdom - 26th November