District Heating Road Show, Warsaw & South West part of Poland
April 1 - April 3
District Heating Road Show, Warsaw & South West part of Poland, 1 April to 3 April 2019
The theme of the roadshow is today’s most relevant topic in Poland: 4th generation of district heating – a way to efficiency and improvement of air quality in Poland
Poland is one of the EU leaders in terms of district heating market development. 50% of people in Poland are supplied with district heating. Approx. 76% of heat in Poland is today generated from coal, and the Polish district heating sector needs investments in order to modernize the existing installations and change the fuel mix.
The major expected outcome of the Road Show will be the heating/cooling knowledge and technology transfer from Denmark to Poland, contributing to the Danish export increase in the district heating market.
Key bullet points for the investments in Poland in the district heating sector are low emission economy in line with climate priorities of EU and Polish energy policy
- More CHP fueled by gas, solar, waste and biomass
- More efficient heat production
- Modernization of district heating network
- Digital solutions for energy management systems
The road show will kick-off with a seminar in Warszawa with participation of representatives from the Ministry of Energy and the National Fund for Environmental Protection. Further the participants of the seminar in Warsaw will be district heating companies from Mazowieckie Region including PEC Plonsk, PEC Ciechanow and PEC Siedlce.
The following days you will meet representatives of local municipalities as well as management and technical level of numerous district heating companies in the South Western part of Poland enabling direct contact with your potential customers in the Polish DH sector. In Katowice we will meet with Tauron Cieplo and in Wroclaw with Kogeneracja S.A and the companies from the region.
Preliminary Program and more info on district heating in Poland
Please see overview of the Polish DH market as well as a description of the targeted district heating utilites:
Preliminary program road show April 2019
District heating in Poland -2019.docx
Description of target utilities – road show April 2019
- Unique networking with Polish district heating sector in Warsaw, Katowice, Wroclaw and neighbouring cities
- Market update from the Ministry of Energy and financing schemes for district heating from the National Fund of Environmental Protection
- Unique networking the Polish distrct heating Association IGCP
- Knowledge transfer and export promotion of Danish district heating know how and solutions
- General presentation of Danish district heating experience by a Danish utility
- Hands-on experience from Poland by meeting with Polish DH companies & municipalities
- Direct access to management level planning investments
- Presentation of your technology and solutions at the round table meetings
- Participation in site visits to DH utilities
- List with contact details of all participants after the event – makes it easy for you to follow up
- All planning & coordination by Danish Embassy and DBDH
- Transfers in Poland (up to two representatives)
- Participation in networking lunches/dinners (at own cost and optional)
DKK 15,700 ex. VAT per company
Participation in lunches and/or dinners during the road show will be at own cost
Do you want to join?
Please send a mail to email@example.com as soon as possible, and no later than 8 February.
Hotels will be booked by Danish Embassy in Katowice and Wroclaw.
Flights suggestions from Copenhagen (own booking):
Copenhagen-Warsaw, 1 April, SAS, 08.00-09.20
Wroclaw-Copenhagen, 3 April, SAS, 12.55-14.05