- This event has passed.
District Cooling Delegation to UAE
8 November - 9 November
It is a pleasure to invite you to participate in a 2-days high-level delegation in the United Arabian Emirates (UAE).
The program will be a combination of workshops, B2B meetings with developers, district cooling providers, consultancies etc., networking reception, event to explore (or follow-up) the market opportunities and relations-building within the district cooling market in Dubai and Abu Dhabi. This event is co-organized by DBDH and the Royal Danish Consulate General in Dubai (Trade Council) the 8th and 9th November 2022, and you are hereby invited to officially register.
The district cooling market in the Middle East is growing and is expected to be the double in size by 2030. Dubai is the capital of district cooling and leading the way for the region. The program will include workshops and site visit hosted by some of the largest district cooling providers in the UAE, as well as meeting with consultants, contractors and other key players at a closed event at the Ambassador’s residence.
The pre-liminary program that has to be confirmed is the following:
Tuesday, November 8
- Morning: Visit to Emicool
- Midday: Visit to Empower
- Afternoon: Transport to Abu Dhabi
- Late afternoon & evening: Seminar with Tabreed and other operators, developers, consulting engineers, public authorities followed by a networking reception
- Late evening: Transport back to Dubai
Wednesday, November 9
- Morning: Visit to EMAAR DC
- Midday: Visit to an DC operator
- Afternoon: Visit to an DC developer
- Evening: Debriefing dinner (location TBD)
Agenda during the visits at DC companies
The latest updates from the Danish & GCC District Cooling scene, business and collaboration opportunities:
- 2 min. "round table" opening presentation by each Danish delegate company
- HOFOR District Cooling Company from Denmark – “optimization of the district cooling system” (TBC)
- Host present Challenges and Opportunities as well as future investment
- Open floor discussions
Price & Registration:
DKK 6,000 ex. VAT per company for 1 participant and DKK 1,000 pr. extra participants based on the 75% co-financing from Trade Council Denmark, and fulfilment of de minimis declaration. Maximum 3 participants pr. company.
Participation includes lunches, networking reception, participation in meetings, bus transportation, etc. Plane tickets and accommodation are not included, but the consulate can assist with hotel reservations.
To sign up please contact Lars Hummelmose, DBDH (email@example.com)