- This event has passed.
Digital seminars with selected Latvian utility companies
10. May 2021 - 12. May 2021
Join us in three interesting digital seminars and meet specific Latvian Utility companies with interest to cooperate further with the Danish district heating sector!
The digital seminars aim to go deeper into the identified challenges by specific Latvian utilities seeking solutions offered by Danish utilities, consultants and technology providers. The utilities have been identified by a follow up on two webinars held in November/December last year arranged in cooperation with the Latvian DH Association (LSUA) , Danish Embassy in Riga and DBDH, where more than 70 representatives from the Latvian utility sector attended.
We now take it a step further, and have identified a number of specific utilities where you are invited to take part and discuss the challenges presented and suggest solutions. Please reserve the following dates:
- 10 May, 2021: LATVENERGO AS Heat storage and Combine Heat and Power Plants CHP
- 11 May, 2021: LIEPAJAS ENERGIJA Production facilities
- 12 May, 2021: SALASPILS SILTUMS About the company
Here you will meet the decision maker level and the technical level from the above utility companies, who are playing the main role in the digital seminars, as the focus will be on their specific challenges. But – also other utilities from Latvia will take part in some of the seminars. We will set up the program in accordance with the themes of interest and solutions offered by Danish participants.
The three utility companies have identified challenges and topics of high relevance to each of them:
- Practical experience in the use of heat storages (planning of operating modes, operation and maintenance, inspections, outages, increase of storage efficiency / flexibility in combination with other equipment, etc.)
- Sustainable technologies for district heating: large heat pumps, solar collectors, geothermal, biomass
- Overview of the heat energy market from a practical point of view (market structure, transactions, procedures, market price formation, legal requirements, disadvantages, advantages, challenges, etc.).
- Use of hydrogen and other alternative gases (biomethan, biogas) in the energy sector. Practical examples, visions, plans
- Sector coupling
- Leak detection system in DH networks
- Hydraulics management when feeding DH network from 2 distant connections with floating point of separation.
- Smart District heating System
- Integration of several heat sources in the system, including heat pumps.
- Accumulation tank operation, multiple flows in the accumulation tank (From/to the solar collector, from/to the chip boiler and flue gas condenser and from the accumulation of the large chip boiler flue gas condenser).
Sign up for the digital seminars!
By mail to email@example.com latest Monday, 19 April, 2021