- This event has passed.
Delegation visit from Uzbekistan – utility sector
17. June 2019 - 21. June 2019
Delegation visit from Uzbekistan – utility sector, 17 June to 21 June 2019
“Danish presence has come at the exactly the right time”. This was expressed by World Bank during the visit to Uzbekistan in October 2018 by a DBDH delegation. World Bank is presently financing the District Heating Energy Efficiency Project, approved in 2018, for the sum of US Dollar 140 mio. The Client being Ministry of Housing and Communal Services. The district heating sector has been neglected for many years, and the DH systems are not functioning well. This project will focus on switching from open to closed systems and replacement of all equipment eg. pipes, boilers, heat exchangers etc. The infrastructure simply needs to be built up from scratch.
This project comprises 5 cities: Andijan, Buhkhara, Chirchik, Samarkand & Tashkent
The visit to Denmark will cover both the political level and the decision maker level from the utility sector in Uzbekistan including also key decision makers from the 5 target cities and representatives from the World Bank. In total 12-15 people.
The visit will kick-off with an Experience Exchange seminar in Copenhagen.
Danish Energy Agency, EKF, Danish district heating utilities among others will be invited to illustrate legal structures in Denmark, financing of projects, hands-on experience etc.
World Bank & Uzbek delegates will share plans for modernization and development and how they see possibilities for cooperation with the Danish companies.
Danish delegates will present projects, background and results to show how Danish technologies and know-how can solve existing technical problems, raise efficiency, save energy and obtain sustainable energy solutions. This seminar is a great opportunity to network with the delegation
District Heating Visit agenda in brief (preliminary)
Uzbek delegation arrive to Copenhagen
Experience Exchange Seminar – Presentations and networking
19 June- 21 June
Meeting political level and management level of district heating facilities to show aspects on highly efficient district heating systems in Denmark, and how to transfer and use the Danish experience in Uzbekistan. The aim is to showcase and promote your technologies and solutions in the best possible surroundings – at the Danish utilities where they are in use.
The final program will depend on the participating Danish hosting companies and individual suggestions from their side. Each of the Danish participating companies will be able to participate in the tour with e.g. two delegates – an excellent opportunity to establish the close relations and cooperation with your potential customers in Uzbekistan.
- Unique networking with a highly relevant Uzbek delegation in the utility sector
- Knowledge transfer and export promotion of Danish district heating know how and solutions
- Knowledge transfer and show casing of Danish district heating systems, know-how and solutions
- Hands-on experience from Uzbekistan by meeting with Uzbek DH companies & municipalities
- Direct access to decision makers planning investments
- Presentation of your technology and solutions at the Seminar
- Participate during site visits to DH utilities (up to two representatives)
- Bus transfer in Denmark (up to two representatives)
- All planning & coordination by Danish Embassy and DBDH
- Participate in networking lunches/dinners (at own cost and optional)
- Hosting of a lunch or dinner (optional)
DKK 13,900 ex. VAT per company (based on co-financing by the Trade Council)
Do you want to join?
Please send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible, and no later than 20 February.
For more information please contact
Svetlana Chernova / sveche@UM.DK
Direct +7 495 6426808
Mobile +7 9266416313
Pia Zimmermann / email@example.com
Mobile +45 29 26 03 80
We look forward to welcoming you at this district heating tour in Denmark!