- This event has passed.
Croatian District Heating Days
21. September 2021 - 24. September 2021
Croatia District Heating tour to Zagreb, Karlovac, Rijeka and Osijek
Royal Danish Embassy in Zagreb and DBDH takes pleasure in inviting you to join the District Heating Days in Croatia, which will take place from 21st to 24th September 2021 in four district heating cities of Croatia - Zagreb, Karlovac, Rijeka, Osijek.
The theme of the tour is: ”District Heating – the modern green solution”. The green transition and upgrading of district heating systems are the main focus areas for the Croatian district heating sector, and Danish know-how and solutions are very relevant in this way forward. A small Croatian delegation visited Denmark in December to see how we operate and now the timing is right to initiate a broader export promotion in Croatia.
This event was planned for February 2021, but due to Covid-19 restrictions, we have decided to postpone the event. We now hope that September will prove to be a much better timing, and we encourage you to sign up for the event.
And why should you sign up?
Because green transition and upgrading of district heating systems are main focus areas for the Croatian district heating sector. In this respect, Danish solutions are very relevant. We will kick off the tour at the Danish Embassy in Zagreb, with an introduction to the Croatian market, followed by targeted visits to four district heating cities, which are all planning investments in their district heating systems.
Please find all information regarding district heating days in the attached document. Additional information in terms of modernisation plans for all four cities will be available for those interested.
- Overview of the Croatian market by Ambassador Christian Thorning
- Ambassador’s reception in Zagreb
- Unique access to the Croatian district heating sector in Zagreb, Karlovac, Rijeka and Osijek
- Presentation of Danish district heating know-how and solutions by a Danish Utility representative
- Presentation of your know-how, solutions and technologies
- Participation in site visits to Croatian DH utilities to get hands-on experience
- All planning & coordination by Danish Embassy and DBDH
- Bus Transfers in Croatia
- Participation in networking lunches/dinners
We have obtained very favourable co-financing from Danish Trade Council, and we can thus offer you to participate at a price of only DKK 5,800 ex. VAT per company
Do you want to join?
Please send a mail to email@example.com as soon as possible.