Asia Urban Energy Assembly – the ASEAN Sustainable Energy Week
15 September - 16 September
Onsite/Live Event, 15th - 16th September 2022 in Bangkok, Thailand
The onsite two-day event will be held under the Asia Urban Energy Assembly, co-located with the ASEAN Sustainable Energy Week which is ASEAN's largest conference and exhibition on Renewable Energy, Energy Efficiency, Environment, and EV Technology in Bangkok, Thailand.
The 2022 edition of ASEAN Sustainable Energy Week is expected to have 25,000 visitors.
The live version of the Asia Urban Energy Assembly will include an award ceremony for the Global District Energy Climate Awards and several District Energy workshops.
The live event will offer excellent opportunities to network with international energy professionals and promote District Energy in the Asia Pacific and ASEAN regions.
The following activities are included:
- Overview of the development of district cooling in South East Asia
- Joint onsite display space for the group of Danish companies
- Participation in the Asia Urban Energy Assembly -
- Presentation of your newest technology in a “Urban Energy Workshop”
- Network reception at the Danish Ambassador’s residence with special invited key decision makers (max. 2 participants pr. company)
- Meeting opportunities in conjunction with the venue
- Promotion of the Danish companies in the program and at the event
- Site visit to district cooling developments in Bangkok
Sign up the event
Please sign up for the participation of a Danish delegation at the Asia Urban Energy Assembly the 14-16 September which is a part of the ASEAN Sustainable Energy Week in Bangkok. Please see the attached file with the agenda for the ASIA Urban Energy Assembly where focus will be on district cooling. The event will offer excellent opportunities to network with international energy professionals and promote you district energy solutions in the Asia Pacific and ASEAN regions. We expect participants from EDF, Berkeley Energy, Engie, Keppel, Singapore Power, KJTS (Malaysia), Tabreed, Mitsui, Bangchak Corporation, Gulf Energy Development, Bangkok Smart Energy, Tokyo Gas Engineering, Asian Development Bank and IFC + many more.
Your price for participation:
DKK 5.500 ex. VAT per company with 1 participant. Extra participants cost DKK 500 pr. person (max. 4 participants pr company). The favorable prices are due to co-financing from the Danish Trade Council and depends on your company eligibility for receiving De minimis aid. Otherwise, the cost of participation will be DKK 22.000.