From the 19th till the 21st of May 2014, a delegation consisting of 20 persons from EPHA (primarily from the Estonian utilities), visited Denmark in order to gain knowledge on the Danish DH system.
DBDH hosted the visit, which was headed by the Managing Director of EPHA, Mrs. Õnne-Ly Reidla.
During the 4 day stay, EPHA visited
• VEKS (district heating transmission company)
• Dansk Fjernvarme (The Danish District Heating Association)
• Brædstrup District Heating Company
• Logstor (manufacturer of pre-insulated DH-pipes)
• Assens District Heating Company
• CTR (district heating transmission company)
• Frederiksberg District Heating Company, and
During the visit, the delegation had the opportunity to learn about the Danish energy model, legal conditions , and the practical operation of the DH grid from transmission to distribution.
For more information, please contact Ricky Bjørkvik, firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. +45 60 49 71 31.