Drone Systems is a leading specialist in thermal drone inspections. Its key product is complete and systematic thermal mapping of district heating networks.
Drone Systems makes an exceptional effort for overall safety and plan its flight operations meticulously. Drone Systems was founded in 2015 and is based in Aarhus, Denmark.
Drone Systems’ services
- Thermal drone inspections of district heating networks, in collaboration with local drone pilots/partners.
- We deliver thermal ortomaps and analyses in Teraplan, its unique cloud-based web platform, developed and maintained by Drone Systems.
- Teraplan provides a total overview of the network, including a general condition assessment.
- Teraplan can be used for prioritized renovation planning.
Drone Systems helps customers to:
- Getting a complete overview of the condition of their district heating network.
- Reduce heat losses.
- Finding leaks they cannot find on their own.
- Saving money.
- Benefitting the environment.
Why choose Drone Systems?
Drone Systems are thermal inspection specialists. Their services are based on more than six years’ experience. In Denmark, they serve more than 150 district heating companies. Among them, many with a long-term service agreement for yearly inspections. The duration of an agreement usually is three to five years.
Drone Systems has references abroad, working with local drone pilots/partners: the UK, Shetland, the Faroe Islands, and Norway.
Why choose Drone inspections?
Using a drone for thermal inspection, you get 100% coverage of the district heating network. When using a handheld camera or a car-mounted, you only get 50-70% coverage because certain areas are difficult to access.
RELATED TOPICS AND ARTICLES
Read and download the articles here or listen to the podcast: