On May 23rd and 24th, 2023, the Embassy of Ukraine to the Kingdom Denmark is organizing a big charity event – the two days Gala-concert “Ukrainian Evening” at the Royal Danish Theater’s Old Stage (Kongens Nytorv 9, Copenhagen).
125 Ukrainian artists, scattered by the war all over the world, will gather on the best stage in Denmark to present the beautiful richness of the Ukrainian culture. We are delighted that the Royal Family will attend the concert.
All money raised will go to the Foundation of the First Lady of Ukraine Olena Zelenska to help the Ukrainian children.We kindly ask you to support our initiative and join us.
As it is the charity event we encourage you to buy the tickets at the Royal Theater here.
The two evenings are identical and include:
– National Presidential Orchestra of Ukraine, conducted by maestro Maksym Husak
– Ukrainian star of the Vienna Opera, mezzo-soprano Mrs. Olena Bielkina,
– Ukrainian soloist of Leipzig Opera, contra tenor Mr. Yury Mynenko,
– Ukrainian soloist of Kyiv Opera, bass Mr. Serhii Mahera
– Ukrainian United Ballet with world-famous choreographer Paul Lightfoot
– Famous Ukrainian ballet dancer Oleksii Tiutiunnyk
– Legendary Virsky Children’s Folk Dance Ensemble (performed in over 60 countries).
Thank you in advance and looking forward to seeing you at the Royal Danish Theatre.